A little About Me
I grew up in Pleasant Hill and have lived in the Bay Area my entire life. Giving back to the community is very important to me and I have found an avenue to accomplish this through insurance. Informing families and businesses alike with insurance needs is vital for stability as well as protecting their assets.
After graduating UC Berkeley I worked in Walnut Creek as a Civil Engineer. After about three years working there the company downsized. I was intrigued by the insurance industry and obtained my licenses. I began working in personal auto to get a feel for the industry and now sell and service commercial insurance as well.
I look forward to helping you and your family with any questions or needs you may have.
Achievements & Interests
- High School: Clayton Valley High School Clayton Valley, CA
- College: UC Berkeley-Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Past Member of the American Society of Civil Engineers
- Enjoy watching and playing almost all sports, my favorites being golf and basketball
- I try to spend as much time with my family as possible
- I enjoy spending time at my alma mater, go Bears!
- Passionate about traveling wth family and friends