30 Apr Stone Creek Cares Half Thanksgiving Food Drive
Once again Stone Creek Insurance Agency and Stone Creek Cares have partnered with the Contra Costa Food Bank to raise both food and awareness for the 2nd annual 1/2 Thanksgiving Food Drive.
During the Thanksgiving and Holiday season companies and individuals alike are in the spirit of giving, however 6 months after the giving attitude sometimes gets lost in the hustle and bustle of our fast paced life. It is our goal to awaken this, and help bring our community together in order to provide food to those who are in need.
Last year we successfully raised over 400 lbs. of food in a two-week period. This week our goal is to double this number to 800 lbs. of food. To reach this goal we need your help! We have partnered with several local businesses that have allowed us to use their location as a drop off site. In addition, we are more than happy to pick up your food donations.
Please remember, canned and non perishable goods work the best!
Drop Off Locations
- Whole Foods Lafayette 3502 Mount Diablo Blvd
- Lunardi’s Market Walnut Creek 1600 Palos Verde Mall
- 1-800-Got Junk Pacheco 110 2nd Avenue
- Stone Creek Insurance Agency Lafayette 3738 Mt. Diablo Blvd Suite 304
Would You Like to Help?
We would love for you to help! There are several options for you to participate.
- Host a bin in your place of business
- Encourage your office mates to fill a Stone Creek shopping bag with food
- Personal donations